Intro Paragraphs must have the following:
- TS- thesis(what the whole essay is about)
- CD- 3 reasons(why your thesis is true)
- the strongest reason last(evidence of planning is important)
- few grammar mistakes (is your meaning clear?)
- one example of fancy style (questions, imperative sentence, compound sentence, complex sentence, conflict, hook)
Having all five of the above will get you a score of 100 for your Intro Paragraph. You can gain even more points by including more than one example of fancy style.