Do Now: 11/15/10
November 14, 2010 by enpsteacher
Complete all of these direction in order!
A. Copy everything on the Homework Page into your planner and keep it open
B. Write EVERY WORD of This Week’s Objective exactly the way it is into your planner: Click here for this week’s Objective
C. Score Blue Ribbons on StudyIslandAssignments:
- Username is number@ENPS (for example: 100@ENPS)
- All assignments due this Friday!
D. Complete as many Reading, Writing, or Review sections as you can on eastnewark.rosettastoneclassroom.com
E. Only if you have finished ALL Study Island Assignments you can work on Extension Projects. You have to work without talking or getting out of your seat.
Extension Projects you can work on:
1. Draw a picture from any of the stories we’ve read in class so far. Include the title of the story in the picture.
2. Make a poster for the classroom about one of the topics. (synonyms, antonyms, first person characters, third person characters)
3. Any projects Mr. Mach has already given you permission to work on, including
Extension Projects due this Friday!