Complete all of these direction in order!
A. IMPORTANT: Read ALL directions NOW and raise your hand if you have questions with ANY step.
B. 4 Steps
1. Take out and open 4 Steps and your book.
2. Color TS and CD.
3. Circle where it was signed.
C. Copy everything on the Homework Page into your planner and keep it open
D. Write EVERY WORD of This Week’s Objective exactly the way it is into your planner:
This Week’s Objective:
- Complete & Present Extension Projects, Make-up work, and Retests
- Visit Harrison Library
D. Complete as many Reading, Writing, or Review sections as you can on eastnewark.rosettastoneclassroom.com
- Complete at least one lesson now.
- Password and username is in your planner.
- Put headphones back in the small box, and the small box in the big box
E. Do any work that will bring up your grades in my class.
F. Watch One Minute News on BBC and/or Channel One News Show.
Advanced Students: Extra Credit: Write a 3 sentence editorial paragraph on one of the stories. Use one of each TS, CD, CM. Clip to the board in number order when you are finished.
G. Work on literature book activities:
- Read the next story assigned to you Ransom of Red Chief (8th graders) or The Last Dog (6th & 7th), or
- take the test, or
- work INDIVIDUALLY on the extension project.