Complete all of these direction in order!
A. IMPORTANT: Read ALL directions NOW and raise your hand if you have questions with ANY step.
B. 4 Steps
1. Take out and open 4 Steps and your book.
2. Color TS and CD.
3. Circle where it was signed.
4. Pass your 4 Steps over to your left.
5. Students all the way on the right will put papers in number order.
6. The student all the way on the right in the back will collect the piles of papers and put all of them in number order, paper clip them, and put them in my hand
C. Copy everything on the Homework board into your planner and keep it open
D. Take notes on Citing Text
E. Score Blue Ribbons on ALL StudyIsland Assignments:
Username is number@ENPS (for example: 100@ENPS)
Advanced students: complete Advanced Science & Advanced Fact & Opinion
F. Complete as many Reading, Writing, or Review sections as you can on eastnewark.rosettastoneclassroom.com
- Complete at least one lesson now.
- Password and username is in your planner.
Advanced students: do at least two
G. Watch One Minute News on BBC and/or Channel One News Show.
Advanced Students: Extra Credit: Write a 3 sentence editorial paragraph on one of the stories. Use one of each TS, CD, CM. Clip to the board in number order when you are finished.
H. Work on literature book activities:
- Read the next story assigned to you Ransom of Red Chief (8th graders) or The Last Dog (6th & 7th), or
- take the test, or
- work individually on the extension project.